My name is Bethany and I am a Freelancer.
I believe in personal and impactful stories and designs that will elevate your brand, agency, or individual website.
What I Can Offer:
My freelance services include:
Who I Am:
I am a millennial Pacific Northwest Native who has been integrated into the arts community for over 7 years. I graduated from Marylhurst University with my Bachelor of Fine Arts and a concentration in Photography. While there, I was able to work in gallery spaces and curation. Continuing my education I received my Masters of Arts in Teaching with endorsements in Fine Arts and English.
More recently, while I have been teaching, I specialized in Communication Technologies (Graphic Design) and grew a blogging brand. I blog and podcast here- His and Her FI- about finances, women’s issues, and the way we live, work and play.
When I am Not Working I Am:
- Traveling the world. I try to leave the country once a year.
- Spending time with my pets and my partner. We have two Borzoi, one Bengal, and one Sphynx.
- Hiking and being in nature.
- Obsessing over Game of Thrones or Stranger Things
- Taking Photographs
- Looking at Typography (I am obsessed with this too)