We are happy to have on Stephanie, the creator of a new personal finance content curation site The Money Middletons. Their goal is to reach the shrinking middle class whose incomes are mild to moderate. What is considered the middle class you say?
Well, that is a tricky question as Stephanie points out in our talk. According to Brookings the definition of middle class can have many different meanings. Luckily Pew Research has a calculator that will help you determine what category you fall in.
I think the most important part that came across in this conversation though is a hard number range isn’t the end-all be-all to determine if The Money Middletons will speak to you. Chances are they will have something of value to bring to you.
Listen for yourself and see if you can call yourself a Middleton.
The Money Middletons | Website | Twitter | Facebook Group
- Poorer Than You
- Brookings definitions of middle class
- Fetching Financial Freedom
- Pew Research Median Income
- Squeezed: Why Our Families Can’t Afford America (Amazon affiliate link)
- The Middle Class is Shrinking
If you like what you’ve heard don’t forget to sign up for their email list so you know when they go live.
Are you a content creator that has Middletons worthy content?
– Use the hashtag #moneymiddletons on twitter with your content to have a chance to be featured on their website.
Thank you for listening. If you would like to help support us please consider the following:
- Leave us a review on iTunes or whichever platform you are listening with.
- Hit that subscribe button to stay up to date with current episodes.