Michelle from Making Sense of Cents joins us to talk about living life a bit differently.
From living the nomadic life in an RV for 3 years and to now transition to a life on the sea in their catamaran, this is just another day in their life.
As travelers ourselves, we were curious about what full time travel looks like, some of the challenges, and some of the best parts of it. This includes working on the road and balancing places that have internet versus where you want to go.
Join us as we take a peek into the life of Michelle and her husband and see if this growing trend is something you would consider sometime in your own life.
- Traveling while young
- The places they have visited
- Stigmas of living in an RV
- Staying productive while on the road
- History of Making Sense of Cents
- Thoughts on retiring early when already financially independent
- The rv and sailing communities
- Future plans
- Living with spouse in a small space on the road
- RV Mobile Internet
- Our Next Life
- Mr Money Mustache
- Paula Pant
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind (affilate link)
- Heath and Alyssa
- Work Optional: Retire Early the Non-Penny-Pinching Way (affilate link)
- Ariel Gardner Editing
Thank you for listening. If you would like to help support us please consider the following:
- Leave us a review on iTunes or whichever platform you are listening with.
- Hit that subscribe button to stay up to date with current episodes.